Friday, April 22, 2011

Amazing Antiques

My new antique find. Obsessed!
What an amazing day I have had so far. After an indulgent nights sleep, I awoke at 11am and slipped out of bed to find that I received a job offer in my hometown. After calling the client to respond and accept the offer, I gleefully woke up one of my best friends from across the hall and we decided to do breakfast downtown. We walked into the comforting heat of the late morning and enjoyed the little slips of sun that peeped through the high clouds. The wind was warm, and we found free parking two blocks from the breakfast bakery we were going to. We had the most delicious meal and then walked to Starbucks where I tried a toffee nut latte for the first time. I have a new favorite coffee as of today. Then, we decided to do a little antique shopping for our new apartment that we will be moving into next fall. The place we went to was incredible, filled with timeless pieces from all over the world. We both instantly fell in love with the most amazing vintage dresser that we plan on putting in our living room. My friend and I decided that we absolutely had get it - it just begged us to buy it. So, after driving all the way home, talking about the thing, we turned around and went back to the antique store to get it!! Let's just hope our two other roommates will like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment